|Please complete and submit the form below
or contact us directly at
firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.
|Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the registration options?
b. By mail to Firemen’s 5k, P.O. Box 10249, Fort Worth,
c. In person on Friday before the race at Arborlawn
United Methodist Church, 5001 Briarhaven, Fort Worth,
d. Please do not mail your registration to the church
(Arborlawn United Methodist)
e. Race day registration begins at 6:30am at the site of
2. Where and when is packet pickup?
from 10am-7pm at Arborlawn United Methodist Church,
5001 Briarhaven, Fort Worth, 76109
b. Packets can be picked up on race day beginning at
3. To whom do I make my checks payable?
4. Is this chip timed?
5. Who receives the proceeds?
grief support groups as well as the Firemen's 5k
6. Where is the race located?
Methodist Church, 5001 Briarhaven, Fort Worth, 76109
b. This is a point to point race with the finish line behind
Red, Hot & Blue off of Hulen
7. Will there be transportation back to the start line after the
8. Are dogs allowed in the race?
times. If your pet causes any concern for endangerment,
you will be asked to take him off of the race grounds.
9. Where do we park on race day?
south side & around the back. Parking is also allowed
directly across the street from the church.
10. Where can I get a map of the course?
11. Where will the race results be posted?
b. Results will also be posted in the Fort Worth Star-
Telegram & the Dallas Morning News
12. Are teams allowed or is there a discount for teams?
b. There is no discount for teams at this time